Suffering now and little wines

Nicklasss

Suffering now and little wines

Post by Nicklasss »

MC is at the hospital since a week now, and will stay for another week for sure. Why? 28 weeks pregnant, some bleeding in the morning. Placenta stick to utero entrance, so when moving, bleeds. Utero expulsing blood with contraction, risk of provoquing the birth of the baby, who's not ready at 28weeks. So at 100 % rest at the hospital. Taking care of Simone, with work , I feel a bit tire right now. But I hope everything will be fine with Mc and the second baby. Don't want a pre-matured baby, with all the complications related...

2005 Gabbiano Chianti Classico : with pizza, good Chianti style, deep berry, tobacco and leather. Strong dak ebrries final, and tannic. Good. TN : 88.

2006 Avalon Bourgogne from Pascal Marchand : Light style Pnot but genuine to Bourgogne. Earthy, light sour berries, herbs ,more kirsh cherries. Nice wine. TN : 88.

2007 Jerome Mathon Brouilly : Nice Beaujolais. Dark, violet flowers, red berries, dark berries, herbs and earth. Really nice. TN : 87.

Nic
Nicklasss

Re: Suffering now and little wines

Post by Nicklasss »

I'm drinking the 2005 Castello di Gabbiano tonight, and checked the back label : produced and bottle by Beringer Blass. Don't tell me this is produced by a partnership of the californian and Australian producer... if so, probably a really good/genuine Chianti style wine produced by them, more interesting that anything they produce in Australia or California, for the same price (22 $ a bottle).

Nic
DavidG

Post by DavidG »

My best wishes to Simone and the baby for holding on another couple of months. It has to be really hard on you too. Hang in there.
sdr

Post by sdr »

The uncertainty of what will happy with the baby is difficult to
manage. But you can take some comfort in knowing that even at 28 weeks a baby is usually fine. And each day that passes before delivery makes it even safer.
Best wishes to you and Marie-Claude.

Stuart

take some
Michael-P

Post by Michael-P »

Nick and MC: Best wishes for a smooth and safe delivery!
gmarie

Post by gmarie »

Hi Nic- Sorry to hear the news. Best wishes.
Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.
dstgolf

Post by dstgolf »

Hang in there Nic.We hope that all goes well.I like the concept that you are suffering?? How about MC. I pray that all will be fine.Good luck to the three you.

Danny
Danny
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Hang in there, Nic, we'll keep MC and your family in our thoughts.
jal

Post by jal »

Hopefully, you Simone and MC will be ok but just very tired after this whole ordeal. Bon courage.
Best

Jacques
JonB

Post by JonB »

Nic - we pray for the best for MC and your 2nd child, and for your time with Simone. I hope the hospital is near by for you to stop in often.