Come see MichaelP, Nic, '95 d'Yquem, and more at DC '09!

JimHow

Come see MichaelP, Nic, '95 d'Yquem, and more at DC '09!

Post by JimHow »

I'm going down to NYC next week for the opera and to source some 1980s Bordeaux for the Big Bash in Washington DC in the first week in April.

I'm pleased to see most people coming in on Thursday. I haven't heard back from my senator's office on my request for a Capitol tour but she was busy this week, I'll follow up on it in the coming week.

Purchase your tickets now through event treasurer Tom In DC and get in on the fun, you won't be sorry! We are going to be drinking some spectacular wines, and word has it that BWE icon '95 d'Yquem will be making an appearance.

I think that any NYC BWEers who can't get away from the Big Apple for the whole three days should take the train down on Saturday morning/afternoon for a nice evening in the nation's capital.
hm$

Re: Come see MichaelP, Nic, '95 d'Yquem, and more at DC '09!

Post by hm$ »

jim:

please e-mail me...

hm$
Nicklasss

Post by Nicklasss »

Jim,

I don't think more people will come, with me attending. I'm now a father : must be a good example for my daughter, serious, boring and not enough sleep. So in DC, I'll be sleeping 20 hours a day to catchup what I missed in the first months of 2009. I'll be at the main event from 7:00 to 10:00pm, half-zombie, quiet as you've never seen, maybe sleeping on the chair at my table... the crazy days are gone... and wine will help me to feel dizzy/sleepy really quick...

Nic
Nicklasss

Post by Nicklasss »

By the way, if you organize a weekend in Maine, we'll attend the 3 of us. Please let us know some possible dates soon.

Nic
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

We ae definirely doing a BWE Maine this year, Nic, I've been getting a lot of expressions of interest both here and off-line. I'll save the larger guest room for you, MC and Simone.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Howard I just sent you a message.