Happy 4th of July

Nicklasss

Happy 4th of July

Post by Nicklasss »

To my friends in the USA. Enjoy your holiday and think about how your country is a reference (liberty, well being, law for everyone...) for many and keep it like that in the future, but always improving what is wrong.

3 days after Canada Day, the 4th of July end up the recognition how North America is a great place.

Nic
NoahR

Re: Happy 4th of July

Post by NoahR »

Thanks!

Sadly was on call, so had a few sips of Bedrock Nervo heritage Wine, but that was it for me...
DavidG

Post by DavidG »

Thanks, Nic.

We're at the beach and enjoyed the Ocean City fireworks from our condo balcony. We chose to ignore the Trump® Fourth of July festivities in DC (brought to you by the RNC) and hope for a return to at least some of what used to make America great.
stefan

Post by stefan »

Thanks, and hope you had a great Canada Day.

We are in our house at Lake Mercer with all kids and grandkids. Our forty something juveniles bought a ton of fireworks to set off in our floating canoe and the lodge next to us put on a spectacular display of mortar fireworks smuggled in from Idaho. We drank mostly Oregon Pinot Noir with hamburgers but had to have one bottle from our ally who helped us gain independence--it was 2014 Louis Michel Mont de Tonnerre, which washed down freshly shucked Hammersley oysters.
sdr

Post by sdr »

NoahR wrote:Thanks!

Sadly was on call, so had a few sips of Bedrock Nervo heritage Wine, but that was it for me...
Noah, is July 4 the busiest day of the year for hand surgeons?

Teenager + beer + firecrackers = bad news

Stu