Game of the Year

dstgolf

Game of the Year

Post by dstgolf »

It was a fabulous fall day yesterday in Ottawa starting out a little cool with the mist just burning off the Ottawa river and sun rising into the sky highlighting the developing Fall colours. This will be the vintage of the century for tree colours! They are just starting but early on they are just vibrant. The recent draught years have stunted the the show but with all of the rain this summer the trees are healthy and ready to strut their stuff. Just the opposite of a great vintage in the vineyard.

But I digress. Yesterdays golf game made me feel young and invinceable again. Just warm up for todays golf and wine Fall event. Don't no how todays game will be but yesterday 14 greens in regulation. Up and down on all four one three putt. Three birdies for 70. Could have been amazing missing eight puts from inside 10 feet!Boy it's nice to get into the zone once again.Will probably fall flat today unable to together back to back games but the wines tonight should be amazing as always. Will give highlites later in the week.

Danny
Danny
stefan

Re: Game of the Year

Post by stefan »

Great round, Danny; the kind I have only in my dreams.

stefan
sdr

Post by sdr »

I thought you ment 70 for nine holes, but you did say "14 greens in regulation." That would be a good score for me in miniature golf. Amazing, Danny, when are you going on the Tour?

~stuart
Tom In DC

Post by Tom In DC »

Congrats on a killer round, Danny!

I always hit 70 for a round of golf, but I'm never done with the 18th hole when I take that particular stroke.

Tom