Gerry M.

JimHow

Gerry M.

Post by JimHow »

Gerry....

I'm REALLY counting on you to keep me apprised of the New Hampshire situation....

I HAVE to believe they are going to be releasing 2019 Lynch Bages, Leoville Barton, Calon Segur, Giscours, etc., etc., sometime very soon.
Gerry M.

Re: Gerry M.

Post by Gerry M. »

I've been watching the inventory 3 to 4 times a week so I hear you.

One concern is not everything is listed yet. Of the bottles you mentioned, only the Giscours is shown to be coming.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Thanks Gerry, even stores like Zachys don’t have their 2019s in yet. I do notice that NH has a large supply of Cristal that recently came in, I wonder what vintage it is. It’s too pricey for my budget but it seems considerably less expensive that other stores and might be worth buying a bottle when they go on sale. (I still can’t believe that $170 price we paid for the 2008 Cristal, one of the greatest heists.) There doesn’t seem to be a bottle of Dom Perignon in the entire system, which seems very bizarre to me. I’m not planning on buying large quantities of 2019 but I’d like to get a few bottles of each of the usual suspects.
Gerry M.

Post by Gerry M. »

The Cristal is probably 2014, at least that is what I saw in Nashua. I have enough high end Champ I think but it kills me to pay what they want for NV Pol Roger these days.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

NH pricing is weird, the 2019 Geyserville is $48 in NH, I ended up buying it for $38 at MacArthur's.
Gerry M.

Post by Gerry M. »

I buy my Geyserville at TW for about the same price less 10% for 6 or more bottles mix or match. NH's pricing on Ridge has really flipped over the last few years. Even Three Valleys is like $30 now