Hum, well, what

Post by Nicklasss »

Happy New Year to all BWEers.

Simply, friendly, healthy, lovely 2023.
Claudius2

Re: Hum, well, what

Post by Claudius2 »

Folks
Yes Happy NY to you all, I hope we can get thru it without wars, more disease outbreaks, political disasters and economic issues.
I seem to have several wishes this year - an end to the deaths and suffering in Ukraine, getting on top of Covid-19, and for there to be an outbreak of peace, co-operation and rational politics.

cheers
Mark
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

For some strange reason I’m filled with optimism for 2023. I’ve been so excited about BWE London ‘23 that I’ve been rereading Richard III and watching old Bowie Live Aid footage. Hopefully the war can end and the crazy Republicans in the House won’t do too much damage, and Taiwan will be safe for at least another year. I just picked up another murder case and it’s going to be a busy year work wise but I’m committed to doing a lot of traveling and having fun. This is going to be a make or break year for the Maine indigent criminal defense system and I’ve been very involved in leading the charge in the legislature, so it’ll be fascinating to see how that pans out. I didn’t do much fun stuff in 2022, that will change in 2023. Happy New Year to BWE! Goal #14 of my 41 goals of 2023 (in no particular order) is: “Make BWE better than ever.”
William P

Post by William P »

Happy New Years everyone. Last night we had a wind storm after 2 inches of rain in 20 hours. Guests over 45 mph. An Italian Cypress uproot and crashed into the house. Some damage but it landed in the perfect place. The wine cellar was spared and nobody was injured, but it was a loud boom.
tim

Post by tim »

Happy New Year all!

Looking forward to a better 2023!