Congratulations India! Celebrating Chandrayaan-3 with a lovely 2019 Pavelot Guettes....

JimHow

Congratulations India! Celebrating Chandrayaan-3 with a lovely 2019 Pavelot Guettes....

Post by JimHow »

Summer winding down in the Great State of Maine. Exciting news from the South Pole of the Moon today! Worthy of some fine Burgundy, thank you Jacques, RCPV and others for turning me on to this, and to jckba for securing my case!
Nicklasss

Re: Congratulations India! Celebrating Chandrayaan-3 with a lovely 2019 Pavelot Guettes....

Post by Nicklasss »

Nice producers those Pavelot brothers. Long time i had my last one.
JimHow

Re: Congratulations India! Celebrating Chandrayaan-3 with a lovely 2019 Pavelot Guettes....

Post by JimHow »

Great QPR. A 91 point wine, which seems to be consistent with the sentiment on Cellartracker.
RPCV

Post by RPCV »

Such a wonderful and consistent producer and as Jim says, great QPR. Another nice thing about Pavelot is you can find older vintages such as 2017 at or about the release price.
JoelD

Post by JoelD »

I actually cracked open the 2012 of this last weekend. Albeit after a long night of drinking an eclectic lineup with friends. I found it to be super serious, not showing much fruit and not ready just yet. My first Pavelot though. I could see the 2019 being much fresher and riper in a good way. I'm told the leftovers definitely came around on the second day though.