2019 Summerhill Cabernet Sauvignon

Nicklasss

2019 Summerhill Cabernet Sauvignon

Post by Nicklasss »

As it is a quiet Friday night, and i'm just out of my pool (56 F, wow my flesh is firm!), and BWE seems like the Pope in it visit to Marseille, why not post a comment about a good wine, a cab sauvignon not from Bordeaux, the 2019 Summerhill Estate CS.

From British Columbia, this is a wine from one of the oldest estate of that province, aging it wines in a pyramid shape building. Color is medium dark red. The nose is a mix of sweet blackcurrant, red berries, white pepper, dry leaves, and sand. Mouth is very kind, and kind of light for CS. Light violet flowers, purple pepper (yes that exist and have a different taste than other colorful peppers!) And some diluted blackcurrant taste. Some light tannins, a ligjt bitter wood and red fruit finish. Drink well but i guess 90 % of CS wines in Bordeaux offer more. Tn: 87. Very light espresso coffee flavors 10 seconds after swallowing, that stays 15 seconds in month. That's telling something.

I guess that wine summarize well the mood on BWE right now, but i keep believing and hoping that tomorrow wine will be better.
Attachments
Another on the side picture. Ah well, i'll never be straight!
Another on the side picture. Ah well, i'll never be straight!