Château le Temple Médoc 2016

JayLives

Château le Temple Médoc 2016

Post by JayLives »

Sunday night claret Those Bordeaux aromas of cassis, perfume, potting soil, barnyard, plum, and cherry. Silky flavours of plum, blueberry, minerals, and cedar. Medium plus acidity, with approachable tannins and a long finish.

The type of wine where you ask, "How is Bordeaux the only one to pull off such a wine for the price". Many are trying but they are missing something, that Bordeaux magic. Fantastic with beef chili fry. 90pts
IMG_20240303_185650444_HDR.jpg
Nicklasss

Re: Château le Temple Médoc 2016

Post by Nicklasss »

You’re right JayLives, Bordeaux red wines are the best at any price level.

That Château du Temple looks excellent, especially a in the great 2016 vintage.

Here, i really like the inexpensive 2016 Allées de Cantemerle. And i’m hearingvthat the 2016 Château Haut Queyrus Médoc could be like your du Temple, but it is always sold out quickly.
JayLives

Re: Château le Temple Médoc 2016

Post by JayLives »

Nicklasss wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:27 pm You’re right JayLives, Bordeaux red wines are the best at any price level.

That Château du Temple looks excellent, especially a in the great 2016 vintage.

Here, i really like the inexpensive 2016 Allées de Cantemerle. And i’m hearingvthat the 2016 Château Haut Queyrus Médoc could be like your du Temple, but it is always sold out quickly.
Good to know, I will keep an eye out for those two, might be hard to come by here in Ontario.