Sunday Night hosted by Andy & Lisa

RDD

Sunday Night hosted by Andy & Lisa

Post by RDD »

I know Rob posted in another thread, but I wanted to thank you both in a separate thread. Thank you so much for inviting us into your home, it is so nice to know we can go to any region in the US, Canada and the world and be welcomed by fellow BWE'ers. BWE is truly a special group of people.

The food was fantastic, the wines were wonderful, but the company made the night for me. Andy, Lisa, Mike, Susan, Jerry and Susan (yes, we were three Susans) - we had so much fun! I'm only sorry Jerry and Susan can't make it this week to Jim's and Boothbay, but we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Again, thank you everyone for making us feel so welcome.

And we will see you next at the end of the week.

Susan
JEP_62

Re: Sunday Night hosted by Andy & Lisa

Post by JEP_62 »

Thanks for the note Susan. It was great meeting you and Rob. I can't believe the night flew by like that. I didn't realize how late it was getting, I was so caught up in the conversation (and wines).

See you up in Maine.

Andy
Michael Malinoski

Post by Michael Malinoski »

Yes, indeed. Andy and Lisa deserve much thanks for hosting all of us. The food was fantastic and we were all made to feel right at home. Some of the food coming out of the kitchen was world-class. The scallops and sushi rice dish with Asian veggies was beautifully flavored and expertly cooked. The mixed greens salad with hot dock confit, bleu cheese, walnuts and apples was genius. And the 5-spice short ribs and lamb shank dishes were just what the Bordeaux wines needed to really shine. Desserts direct form the North End were scrumptious, too! Andy, as usual, we are not worthy!

-Michael
Gerry M.

Post by Gerry M. »

Susan,
It was great getting to meet you and Rob, Sue and I had a wonderfull time. It sure was late when we finally broke up to go home, did Andy drive you folks back to your hotel that night?

We really wish we could have made it up this weekend, this gathering is painfull to miss.

Have a great time!
Gerry
RDD

Post by RDD »

Andy drove Susan and I back,
I left him a gift to show our appreciation for all his trouble.
JEP_62

Post by JEP_62 »

The gift was much appreciated but really not neccessary. It was no trouble at all.

Andy