Premier Cru Update

William P

Premier Cru Update

Post by William P »

For those with 05 Futures with PC you may want to give them a call. I just discovered that my 05 Gazin are in.

Also, as some know PC is moving to Berkeley. PC says they have there permits from the City Council and my daughter reports that there is construction going on in the the building to which PC will move.

So thing are moving right along.
JonB

Re: Premier Cru Update

Post by JonB »

I had a case of Clos l'Eglise (Pomerol) arrive. The remaining (Haut Bailly, Troplong Mondot, Clos Fourtet) "should be here soon. We will notify you by email when these wines arrive."
William P

Post by William P »

I was at PC on Tuesday, the move should occur in June.

Regarding the " we will email you" my one criticism of PC is their communication system is lacking. Rarely do they email me.
DavidG

Post by DavidG »

Though most of my '05 Bdx from PC have come in, I'm still waiting on a mixed case - La Fleur de Gay, Hosanna, Angelus, L'Eglise Clinet. Haven't given up on them yet, though this is the longest I've ever waited on them for Bdx futures.
Ramon_NYC

Post by Ramon_NYC »

DavidG wrote:Though most of my '05 Bdx from PC have come in, I'm still waiting on a mixed case - La Fleur de Gay, Hosanna, Angelus, L'Eglise Clinet. Haven't given up on them yet, though this is the longest I've ever waited on them for Bdx futures.
Hmmm. A pattern? I'm also waiting on my '05 Right Bank wines from them - Vieux Ch. Certan and L'Evangile.
Blanquito

Post by Blanquito »

I'm still waiting on 2005 futures from them too. Mostly half bottles, mostly Left Bank. They already had to reimburse me for 4 half bottles of the 2005 Carmes Haut Brion.

At least the new store opening suggests they ain't going under any time soon.
William P

Post by William P »

I received all my left banks within a reasonable PC time, but it was the right bank that has been lagging. The Gazin that I picked up last week was a long time in coming. I only have the Le Gay left.

Bill