Thanks Jon, Rick, Bob and everyone

JimHow

Thanks Jon, Rick, Bob and everyone

Post by JimHow »

A final exuberant thanks from your beloved BD to Rick, Jon, and Bob (who got us into the Metropolitan Club).

Having been involved in past events, I know that the devil is in the details. There is a lot more work involved than meets the eye.

The weekend went flawlessly, thanks to all of their hard work.

Also, my sincere thanks to everyone who attended. You are the ones who keep the engine going every year, and your traveling long distances to get to these events is appreciated greatly!
Daytonnc

Re: Thanks Jon, Rick, Bob and everyone

Post by Daytonnc »

Yes, Thank you very much to Jon Rick and Bob. The weekend was a huge success and we really enjoyed seeing everyone! I absolutely loved Chicago!
aimeedogdogdog

Post by aimeedogdogdog »

Thank you Jon, Rick and Bob for all your hard work and a wonderful dinner night. One of the best conventions!

Werner
DavidG

Post by DavidG »

Great work by the Chicago team. I'll say it again, this was the best ever! Thanks in large part to Jon, Rick, and Bob's hard behind-the-scenes work.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Stu organized 2 dinners- so lets not forget him
when i ran out of time to find a larger location for Rhone he stepped up

rick
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

I think I agree with you, David, they've all been so great that it is hard to pick a favorite, but this one was pretty hard to beat.

Rick, I told Stuart the other night that I never feel like I can thank him enough for everything he does for us, I always almost feel like I'm taking him for granted. I know that he knows how heartfelt our thanks are for everything he has done for us, he and Kathy are amazing people....
tim

Post by tim »

I'd like to add my note of thanks too! It was really an incredible weekend, and all the logistics went off flawlessly.
stefan

Post by stefan »

The organization was excellent; thanks very much Rick, Jon, and Stuart. The Metropolitan Club was a perfect place for the main event; thank you, Bob, for getting us into it.
dstgolf

Post by dstgolf »

Ditto!! As stated before Danielle and I had an amazing weekend. Best planned event we've attended in a long while. Kudos to everyone involved in the planning and hats off to the attendees as the warmth and generosity was felt throughout the long weekend at all events. We loved every minute in Chicago.... Well maybe not every minute. Danielle on Sunday wanted to walk to the subway stop at State and Chicago to catch the train to the airport.(We've done this many times in Chicago) She then said it's such a nice day why don't we avoid going around through the loop and walk up to the next Chicago stop avoiding the transfers. We asked the first person we passed and was told it was about 4-5 blocks. Next person 8-10 blocks about 10 blocks later. 45 minutes later, cold and a little worried about the colour of the neighbourhood with bags in tow we made it to the subway safely. We did hail a cab less than one block from the station however declined when he pointed to the street light ahead being our destination. No harm done and we certainly had a nice walk even if it was longer than anticipated.

Again thanks to everyone,

Danny
Danny