Buy Wine From Merchant

Matcarnold

Buy Wine From Merchant

Post by Matcarnold »

Significant step-up from the supermarkets are the retailers if they are national or regional chains such as Oddbins and Majestic, or small independent. Based on these provide some of that to enjoy wine as a result much more than just shopping at the supermarket.

The major chains have great purchasing power, and source packages can therefore often interesting wine enthusiasts prices. Typically, also give small parcels of fine wine, the kind rarely found in supermarkets. The same can be said for the small independent traders. In this kind of power usually get excellent service and competent advice. The staff will often tasted the wines they sell, almost certainly the case in small companies, and they will be able to provide guidance accordingly. None of what is happening in your local supermarket.

Can develop relationships with local wine merchant to be very satisfactory. Once the owner understands your preferences can keep the source and the wines that you think might be interested. You can find wines of Serbia in the open for you to relish. Other services will be available - a loan of glass, for example. You can have wine storage facilities, newsletters, special offers and the chance to buy small parcels of wine, perhaps en primeur.
Last edited by Matcarnold on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DavidG

Re: Buy Wine to The Merchants

Post by DavidG »

This sounds like marketing to me, though the general topic of service, selection and price are worthy discussion topics. What say you - delete or discuss?
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Looks like marketing to me too, although it's difficult to read. I suppose English isn't the poster's first language. Since the poster seems new to the site, perhaps we can ask him/her to identify themselves, tell us a bit about themselves and explain the purpose of the post.
Michael-P

Post by Michael-P »

I say DELETE!

Michael-P
Jay Winton

Post by Jay Winton »

goodbye!