TN 2003 Sociando Mallet

Houndsong

TN 2003 Sociando Mallet

Post by Houndsong »

Traumatic day in the Get-Me-To-Hawaii novella and the 2003 SM is the crutch I need to see me to tomorrow.

This is killer stuff right out of the bottle. There's a trace of mintyness, a trace of green, and a lot of organic cabernet-ness in the bouquet.The first 2/3rds of the palate are dense and limpid. Delicious. The back 1/3 has prominent stiff tannin. This is major wine.
JimHow

Re: TN 2003 Sociando Mallet

Post by JimHow »

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Blanquito

Post by Blanquito »

Great wine with a great future... but plently enjoyable now... cheers!
Houndsong

Post by Houndsong »

Sox lost to the Cubs I see. Or should say lost to Ryan Dempster. Well, so has everybody this year, but still, the boy genius must feel good for a day at least.

About to have another glass of this with smoked or barbequed beef ribs from Laughing Ladies (not sure exactly). Flying solo and busy and had to do takeout. Sorry I couldn't follw up on the FIBark thing Patrick but the Hawaii thing has set everything in spin and Kathy's back in Woodland Park getting that house ready to show and I had to primp this one to show to a lurker yesterday. The trauma and angst are real and stem from not wanting to sell this place at all, but realizing it might come to that depending. And I'm outta here tomorrow after the farmer's market to go slap some deck paint around back home.

Major bummer about the fire up there. What's it like in town?
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Yeah the Boy Fraud and his last place Cubbies, playing against the Epstein-ravaged Sox....

My case of 2003 Sociando will stay closed for another decade!