Bacchus, Nicolas, Danny (and anyone else)...

JimHow

Bacchus, Nicolas, Danny (and anyone else)...

Post by JimHow »

Come on, let's meet in the great Province of Quebec sometime in the next year.
I mean, after President Romney takes the oath of office I'm going to have to be giving serious consideration to taking the Canadian Barrister exam, anyway!
We had a great Montreal event when MichaelP came to town a few years back.
it has been way too long since I have been to Montreal and Quebec City, two of my favorite towns....
Nicklasss

Re: Bacchus, Nicolas, Danny (and anyone else)...

Post by Nicklasss »

Hello Jim.

For my part, if in 2012, it has to be from now to mid-November. After that, I have Simone's birthday and a business trip to France the first two weeks of December (yes, I should stop in Bordeaux say hello to AlexR).

Early 2013, January is possible but cold. Things will go fast after January as MC is due for third week of February. And I'll be on a special task at the job until mid-May, so tough to get away. So June looks like a first possibility in 2013.

But let me know what would be your best schedule.

Nic
dstgolf

Re: Bacchus, Nicolas, Danny (and anyone else)...

Post by dstgolf »

Would love to host something in Ottawa. Montreal trip would be fine to. How about weekend Dec 14-16. Election will be over. Will be back from annual golf trip with the guys in the DR on Wed night with rest of week off and I should be in the mood to keep it rolling.

November 16-18 may be possible but I'm waiting to see if my mother will be visiting from Toronto then I'll be stuck. The weekend before is also possible Nov 9-11 and may be preferrable. Election done. No snow yet for driving and no mother conflict.

I'm game . Just need a date.

Danny
Danny