TN: including the 2010 Potensac

Nicklasss

TN: including the 2010 Potensac

Post by Nicklasss »

Last weekend, i wanted to try some good wine of medium to low prices. Good results instead of great results.

2012 Tilenus Godello : a white wine from Bierzo in Spain. Nice nose, with light peaches, herbs, creamy marshmallow candy banana. Mouth is very unidimensionnal, on peaches. Low acidity, medium long. TN: 83.

2010 Marsannay Les Favières from Charles Audoin: red Bourgogne. Very very nice. Good color and nose, with rasberries, dark berries, herbs, mineral, red berries. Good power in that nose. Mouth has good depth, good fruit. Concentrated pinot, but not overdone. Light oak, tannins, spices, with mostly rasberries, red berries, earth and light cinnamon. Still very young, but will age well I think. Transcends the aoc. TN : 90+.

2010 Château Potensac: the Médoc from Delon (LLC). Very Traditionnal Bordeaux, dark red color, nose of creamy blackberries, dark red berries, light spices. In mouth, tannic, good acidity, dark red berries flavours, leather, gravel and currants on the decent medium long final. Very young too, but very good. TN: 89.

2013 Château d'Argadens: white Bordeaux. Don't feel at all the 30 % sémillon. Sauvignon nose of light citrus, lemon, green melon. Acidic and herbal in mouth, green lemon and short fresh final. Ok, half bottle leftover, that I will try in a few days to see if acidity will drop/sémillon blossom. TN: 84.

Nic
Nicklasss

Re: TN: including the 2010 Potensac

Post by Nicklasss »

Nice picture, even if just an ok white Bordeaux.
Attachments
An ok basic white Bordeaux
An ok basic white Bordeaux
image.jpg (91.54 KiB) Viewed 215 times