BWE 2015 France Photos

tim

BWE 2015 France Photos

Post by tim »

I created a group on Flickr that people can use to upload their photos. It is an open group, so anyone can upload photos as long as you have a Flickr/Yahoo account. You need to first upload to Flickr, then join the group and post your pictures to the group.

The group is:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/bwe/

I've uploaded over 400 photos that I took on the trip. They are in approximately reverse-chronological order, so you need to go to the end and work backwards to see the progression. I still haven't figured out how to sort the photos in Flickr groups.

Cheers,

Tim
Comte Flaneur

Re: BWE 2015 France Photos

Post by Comte Flaneur »

What a fabulous selection Tim and what fabulous memories. We are still in France and will post some in the next day or two.
dstgolf

Post by dstgolf »

Tim,

Impressive to have these posted so soon. Great selection to summarize this amazing week and give people a taste of the pomp and pagentry. Still trying to readjust to time change and get through this work day!! I'll catch up over the next day or two.
Danny
tim

Post by tim »

By the way, the photos I posted are watermarked. If there is a photo of you that you would like the original, unwatermarked version, please let me know and I will send it to you.

Cheers
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Well done, Timmy.
mek

Post by mek »

Tim: For some unknown reason I was restricted to six photos at a time to load to your site. Instead, and for expediency, I've created a separate thread (BWE 2015 France Tour Photos Part II) and included a link to my Flickr site.
tim

Post by tim »

Sounds good Maureen. Yes, I had to upload them six at a time as well. Must be a limitation of flickr groups.