Back to normal

Nicklasss

Back to normal

Post by Nicklasss »

The 2013 Domaine Gavoty is a nice rosé, with light onion skie color, nose of light candy, red currants, strawberries, and light minerals. In mouth, drinks well, with the nice white berries, light starfruit flavors, and good freshness and final on waxy candy. Ok with the sausages and the high temperature here. Tn: 85.

Nic
JimHow

Re: Back to normal

Post by JimHow »

I'm sipping on Casa E. di Mirafiore 2010 Barolo, enjoying the holiday before back to work tomorrow. Yuck.
Took some time to go see my Dad's name among hundreds on one of the granite blocks down by the veterans memorial near the river.
It was great to see you again Nick, again, I appreciate your effort in getting there, I know it is tough with the young family.
And thank Marie-Claude for me, I hope to see you guys in the Great State of Maine this summer.
Tom In DC

Post by Tom In DC »

Thanks for all of the BWE 2015 updates, Nic.
JonoB

Post by JonoB »

Back in 2008 when I was at Jeroboams we were the UK Importer of Gavoty... for the money a really lovely Rose...
I didn't realise it was over in the states.
Thanks for the tasting note Nick.
Takes me back to waiting in St. John's Wood branch over the summer for customers with a glass in hand worrying if the sunshine through the window would damage our window displays and in the end not caring either way.
Jonathan Beagle's Wine Blog
An explanation of my 100 point scoring system

Sake Consultant for SAKE@UK the Sake Import Division of JAPAN@UK

President of the Cambridge University Wine Society 2015-2016

(ITB)