WSJ article on Pontet Canet

AKR

Re: WSJ article on Pontet Canet

Post by AKR »

For every careful producer like Ponet Canet, there will be many unscrupulous scammers who use these mumbo jumbo marketing tricks around moonlight elven harvests and blowing on the cowhorn to sell dirty, unstable wine. Let's not forget that this is a consumable food product and that basic safety practices need to be followed no matter whether its fine wine, or Sicilian plonk destined for concentrate. The scientists at my local UC Davis have pioneered the repeatable processes so that we can all enjoy these safely.

I read the other day in India that 100 people were poisoned with unsanitary hooch.
tim

Post by tim »

I'll admit I was skeptical until M. Comme stated emphatically that his first priority is making great wine, and that if he found that the biodynamic methods inhibited that, he would abandon it. With that type of attitude, I am very confident in the approach that Pontet Canet is making. But then again, I'm a fan :)
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

I added a comment to the article.
Timmy I still need to figure out how to get pictures printed, I want to send pictures to Pontet Canet, SHL, and Corbin.