2012 La Ferme du Mont CdR

Nicklasss

2012 La Ferme du Mont CdR

Post by Nicklasss »

I have a lot of work at the moment, having developped a breakthrough process to scrub SO2.

Since a few weeks, i was considering the drive to Maine, to meet the BD and the DC contingent this weekend, but 2 weeks ago figurer out it would be impossible. So i gave them a little call earlier today to say hello.

I arrive late at home, but had a simple family dinner, and went outside with the kids, to make them practice on their bikes.

I had two glasses of the 2012 La Ferme du Mont "première côte" Côtes du Rhône. Inexpensive quality wine. Dark red color with a light brownish, the nose is very niçe on meat, kirsch cherries, redberries compote, and herbs. In mouth, stay light, but with a good core of confit cherries flavors, red licorice and short finish on bitter rasberries. not a lot of structure, a but aqueous, but for the low price, very convenient. TN: 84.

Nic
'
AKR

Re: 2012 La Ferme du Mont CdR

Post by AKR »

I've had their reds off/on over the years but i'd suggest avoiding their rose
AKR

Re: 2012 La Ferme du Mont CdR

Post by AKR »

upon further review I realized I was referring to the wrong estate - i have not had this ever

i was thinking of the vielle ferme, beaucastel's negociant effort

i had some of their 13 blanc tonite. it's ok, but grenache blanc isn't my favorite.