SD Chargers - Good Riddance !!!

Chateau Vin

SD Chargers - Good Riddance !!!

Post by Chateau Vin »

SD Chargers bolted and moved to LA... The owner and commissioner are gutless morons shedding crocodile tears about the move.

This commissioner is absolute garbage. His actions have no consistency and blows up everything he touches, proving to be a crapshoot and a douchebag. Can someone tell me why he deserves $40+ MIL salary when all he does is pretty much nothing and works only during fall?

The commissioner is a bumble head who said "For more than a decade, the San Diego Chargers have worked diligently toward finding a local stadium solution,....".

This is laughable, and all the owner wants is tax payer money!!! Here, NFL is rich (and don't know why it is non-profit for tax purposes) wallowing in wealth, the owners are multi-billionaires, and yet want tax payers to put the money to build stadiums as monuments for the franchise. The cities lose more than what they gain in terms of economics, and I don't understand this crap and how cities put up with this. The mayors of such are bunch of idiots, people are getting played for suckers while the team owner is running a printing press from his/her basement minting money. Why should people pay for making someone richer who is already rich? Why should public pay for private enrichment?

I am glad the deal fell apart, and chargers are packing their bags. Good Riddance!!!
JimHow

Re: SD Chargers - Good Riddance !!!

Post by JimHow »

Don't get us going on the commissioner up here in New England, CV.
He and his boys on Park Ave. are gangsters.
I truly believe they need to be investigated by Congress.