Stuck in Montreal

Nicklasss

Stuck in Montreal

Post by Nicklasss »

Plane problems. Switch planr twice. Hope it will be the good one!

Nic :x
dstgolf

Re: Stuck in Montreal

Post by dstgolf »

Nic,

Hang in there. We love to travel once we get to where we want to go but I must say in the last 5-6 years travel has been on the downward spiral. There hasn't been a trip recently (and we are away a lot!!) that we both haven't said....ENOUGH! Let's just our place in the sun and spend six months there then we minimize the flight cancellations/delays, lost/damaged luggage/golf clubs, cattle packed planes and lousy service. Yes we soon forget two days into the trip or once back home but that commute is a royal pain in the a!$!! Hopefully you get home tonight...I'm sure MC has not had a party with the kids for the last 4 days either so suck it up big boy! :mrgreen:
Danny
AKR

Post by AKR »

March is still not a travel sure / safe month. We had 3 hours of flight delays yesterday ourselves while getting to Snowmass.

I think if the big BWE confabs were in between Easter / Memorial day there would be a better odds with reducing travel delays. In addition, that time is shoulder season and hotels / airfare etc. are less inflated.
DavidG

Post by DavidG »

Snow flurries west of Baltimore on the drive home today - nothing stuck so no complaints.

Hope you got home OK Nic.
Nicklasss

Post by Nicklasss »

Home 4 hours later finally. Kids were not sleeping and waiting for me (or the gifts i brought them). They all wanted a big hug, that helps to heal my "mini depression" that i'm living after each BWE convention.

Nic
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Glad you made it, Nicola, I’m at a rest stop in Connecticut, stopped in Manhattan yesterday.
The Blue Demon, with 279,337 miles, is holding up well.
Attachments
IMG_0762.jpg
IMG_0762.jpg (164.42 KiB) Viewed 856 times
Gerry M.

Post by Gerry M. »

Jim, There's a guy I work with who has a Toyota that looks exactly like yours except white. Were wheel covers an option? He doesn't have any either. The lack thereof givesit a certain intimidation, Mad Max kind of vibe, lol.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Ha if you look around at those 2008-era Corollas you'll see they're all missing hubcaps. I finally just gave up on replacing them. Other than hubcaps falling off and having to change the starter and battery once each, I have never had a single problem with that car now as it approaches the big 300,000!
AKR

Post by AKR »

Wow you drive a lot