Renowned lawyer-philanthropist returns to Maine estate.

JimHow

Renowned lawyer-philanthropist returns to Maine estate.

Post by JimHow »

MAINE TIMES

HOW RETURNS TO FOLD, "EXCITED" FOR BWE DENVER CONVENTION

Lewiston, Maine (AP) -- Internationally renowned lawyer and philanthropist Jimmy "Lynch Bages" How returned to his beloved Maine estate in Lewiston today, greeted with flowers and gifts by friendly neighbors and onlookers.

How, looking trim and tanned, returned to the Pine Tree State following a short sabattical for health reasons.

"It's good to be here. It's good to be anywhere," he quipped as the gathered crowd chuckled in delight.

"I feel like I'm back to my old self," How continued. "I'm excited and can't wait to see all of my BWE friends at the convention in Denver later this month."

The veteran trial attorney was referring to the annual convention of Bordeaux Wine Enthusiasts, generally recognized as the "best wine internet site in the world."

He continued: "Word has it we are going to have another showdown between those two great warriors, the 1989 Lynch 'Once the Poor Man's Mouton, Now the New Lafite' Bages and the 1989 Pichon 'The Purple Baron' Baron." Isn't that the way it should be as we celebrate the thirty year anniversary of that great 1989 Bordeaux vintage?"

How promised more press events in the weeks leading up to the convention at the end of March.
Claudius2

Re: Renowned lawyer-philanthropist returns to Maine estate.

Post by Claudius2 »

Jim
Glad you are feeling more like your old self.
Just don't drink TOO much of the 1989 LB and PB.
Maybe a complete review of the 1989 vintage is in order.
Unfortunately, I sold my 89's prior to leaving Australia 9 yrs ago, including the Lynch Bages.

And one other word. Please use sunscreen to avoid skin cancer - been there done that.
JimHow

Re: Renowned lawyer-philanthropist returns to Maine estate.

Post by JimHow »

Ha, I will let Jimmy L.B. How know that when next I see him.