Lawyer raises concerns about "rigged" vote, calls for PLL.

JimHow

Lawyer raises concerns about "rigged" vote, calls for PLL.

Post by JimHow »

MAINE TIMES

HOW RAISES CONCERNS ABOUT "RIGGED" VOTING;

ALSO CALLS FOR PICHON LALANDE TO ENTER FRAY

Lewiston, Maine (AP) -- Internationally renowned lawyer and philanthropist Jimmy L.B. How raised concerns today about the upcoming battle between 1989 Bordeaux behemoths Lynch "Once 'the Poor Man's Mouton' now 'the New Lafite' " Bages and Pichon "The Purple Baron" Baron at the nineteenth annual convention of Bordeaux Wine Enthusiasts* in Denver later this week.

How, seen exiting a spa on the lower end of Lisbon Street in this thriving central Maine metropolis, likened the animosity toward Lynch Bages to the kind of irrational jealously displayed by football fans across the country toward football great Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.

"As my good friend Robert Kraft would say: 'They hate us because they ain't us,' " said a refreshed looking How. "My only concern is that, because of the obvious gap in quality between the Lynch and Baron, participants will vote for the lesser wine to even the score."

How noted that two bottles of neighboring Pauillac great Pichon Lalande were also on the list of wines scheduled to make an appearance at the Saturday night convention dinner.

"We usually have a third participant in these blind tastings," said How. "I call upon organizers to add the Pichon Lalande into the mix to keep things at least a little more honest."

Some thirty-nine wine enthusiasts from around the world will be attending this year's convention.

*Considered by most to be the "best wine website in the world."
DavidG

Re: Lawyer raises concerns about "rigged" vote, calls for PLL.

Post by DavidG »

LB, did both you and Robert Kraft emerge refreshed from that day spa? :shock:
Did they make sure your balls were properly inflated? :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: