Bags are Packed

William P

Bags are Packed

Post by William P »

I'm headed to Denver in an hour. The wine is safely packed (I hope), all else is secondary. Thanks Patrick and Tom for your herculean effort in putting this together. I'll see everyone on Friday evening. Safe travels everyone.

Bill
Last edited by William P on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimHow

Re: Bags are Packed

Post by JimHow »

See you soon Bill.
I’m off to Boston tonight, then on to Denver in the morning.
Tom In DC

Post by Tom In DC »

See you soon. Always remember that Gail will be happy to go clothes shopping with Linda!
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Sitting in the hotel restaurant at the Hilton adjacent to Logan Airport, having dinner with a glass of wine, catching up on the day's emails.
Working on two manslaughter cases, planning my wine class at Harvard, my Alaska client wants me to represent him in that state, and a reporter asked me today if I'm running for the U.S. Senate.
And I'm about to spend three days drinking the world's finest wines with my very dear friends from BWE.
Life is very good... and interesting!
stefan

Post by stefan »

Sitting' at home finishing off a bottle of 2010 Larose-Trintaudon from last night and will finish off a 2003 Rieussec later. Did nothing after getting home other than convince FedEx in Eugene to hold wine I had shipped there for an extra day (stefanJr has been at Lake Mercer the last few days and so could not pick it up).

Lucie just looked over the list of 11 bottles of wine I packed and gave her approval. I figure this is enough for BWE-Denver since BYO is hard there and Patrick is delivering 5 bottles to me on Friday. In addition to the three bottles we'll bring to each dinner, I threw in an extra St Innocent Special Selection Shea 2008 to share with Jim and others during one of the days are are there and a second Bdx from the 1970s.

Lucie and I are looking forward to a great three days of wine, to be sure, but mostly hanging out with our BWE friends.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Just loaded up six bottles of 2008 Dom Perignon to go with my red wine selections.
Nicklasss

Post by Nicklasss »

Waiting JeanFred to pick me up in 5 min.

I will be happy to see everyone in Denver. It will be, like always, one of my best weekend in 2019. Congratulation to blanquito and Tom for the setting.

See you all soon.

Nic
Blanquito

Post by Blanquito »

Denver is ready and waiting! We are looking forward to seeing everyone.