BWE member in the news

Jay Winton

BWE member in the news

Post by Jay Winton »

Terrifying story in the Washington Post (I think a link will be firewalled) involving Noah R and his splendid surgical efforts. I look forward to seeing them on the 15th.
AlohaArtakaHoundsong

Re: BWE member in the news

Post by AlohaArtakaHoundsong »

I read it earlier. I think WaPo allows 10 free reads a month so worth posting. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
jckba

Post by jckba »

A terrifying story indeed and one where taking notice of something out of the ordinary, seeking advice and doing something about it in a timely manner versus ignoring it made all the difference in the world for your friend. Congrats Noah R on a job well done!
DavidG

Post by DavidG »

Well done Noah!
NoahR

Post by NoahR »

Thanks you guys. The article was very good but they sugarcoated just how severe it was and how extensive the surgery was. I really didn’t sleep for a week!
brodway

Post by brodway »

what a great friend to have in time of a health crisis. whatever the circumstances may have been to bring you together in the first place, it certainly seems both of you came out of this trying experience recognizing that life is so fragile, that each day must be cherished and not taken for granted.