Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

setag

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by setag »

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
Racer Chris

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by Racer Chris »

Seconds? Why not milliseconds? Time is an arbitrary construct of humanity.
LOL
setag spelled backwards is "gates"
setag

Post by setag »

Racer Chris wrote:Seconds? Why not milliseconds? Time is an arbitrary construct of humanity.
LOL
setag spelled backwards is "gates"
but who can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping huh? OR who can wash the stool ? and why are you bringing all of sudden humanity here ? huh? what relation it has to do with anything here at all with anything ? huh?
Racer Chris

Post by Racer Chris »

who is asking the question? is it yourself or is it another? Huh?
how can you show me you are awake now? How about one second past? Huh?
there is no stool, only a memory.
setag

Post by setag »

Racer Chris wrote:who is asking the question? is it yourself or is it another? Huh?
how can you show me you are awake now? How about one second past? Huh?
there is no stool, only a memory.
before you go fully mad and run naked here and there raising your both hands in the air within my thread just tell us that why did you brought humanity all of sudden ? huh?

and there is no memory also. cuz you cannot recall anything at all.
Racer Chris

Post by Racer Chris »

what were we talking about? I already forgot. :lol:
William P

Post by William P »

Sorry, I refuse to talk to holograms, which is why I don't talk anymore.
tim

Post by tim »

Why are we talking about stool? Gross.
William P

Post by William P »

BTW this is basically spam. BWE is a wine forum first. You earn the right to digress after at least one post on wine.

I would delete the thread and place gates on the probation list or out and out ban him as a troll.
Racer Chris

Post by Racer Chris »

William P wrote:BTW this is basically spam. BWE is a wine forum first. You earn the right to digress after at least one post on wine.

I would delete the thread and place gates on the probation list or out and out ban him as a troll.
I assumed it was a troll from the beginning, but I was in a playful mood earlier today. :lol:
DavidG

Post by DavidG »

Setag, this is Bordeaux Wine Enthusiasts, not LSD Enthusiasts.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Ha yes we usually delete spam, for some reason I got a kick out of this one.
setag

Post by setag »

JimHow wrote:Ha yes we usually delete spam, for some reason I got a kick out of this one.
and have you read other threads ? huh? and if they can go on like anything than there is nothing wrong with this post also. so dont pretend as if you have done something big here in my case.

so just dont pretend like that.
William P

Post by William P »

The difference being that those who post off topic and been around since the beginning.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

I'm trying to assess what kind of alien from another dimension has stumbled into our little universe here...
setag

Post by setag »

DavidG wrote:Setag, this is Bordeaux Wine Enthusiasts, not LSD Enthusiasts.
and whatever it may be read all other threads and than come here to argue and pose as if you are sound reasonable in the first place.
William P wrote:BTW this is basically spam. BWE is a wine forum first. You earn the right to digress after at least one post on wine.

and if this post is spam than you are also theif in the dress of cop. that is it. ( finished )
setag

Post by setag »

William P wrote:The difference being that those who post off topic and been around since the beginning.
so you meant to tell me that im not on my topic ? thank you for telling it to me.
setag

Post by setag »

JimHow wrote:I'm trying to assess what kind of alien from another dimension has stumbled into our little universe here...
is that being an attention seeking whore fun ? it must be OR ELSE how could you take that proffesion ? in my post ? is it not ?
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

setag: we welcome you to our dimension. We come in peace. We assure you that our member William P is not a "theif in the dress of cop. that is it. ( finished )"

Do you know Setab? He was one of our beloved members, now in another realm. We knew and loved him well.

What is your mission?

I am Jim How.

Benevolent Dictator of Bordeaux Wine Enthusiasts.

We come in peace.
Blanquito

Post by Blanquito »

Greetings, Earthlings!!!

We have come to collect our Orange Leader with the Gold Plated Toilet, who accidentally astral projected into a tv show and never returned.
setag

Post by setag »

JimHow wrote:setag: we welcome you to our dimension. We come in peace. We assure you that our member William P is not a "theif in the dress of cop. that is it. ( finished )"

Do you know Setab? He was one of our beloved members, now in another realm. We knew and loved him well.

What is your mission?

I am Jim How.

Benevolent Dictator of Bordeaux Wine Enthusiasts.

We come in peace.
yes touch my cock and take it into your deep throat like an whore ( by pying without invitation ) and when you took it deep with your entire forum members at that time no one had any problem ( just see the fun )

but i become wrong in the first place or spammer or everything bad when i point my finger on your face with my cock in your deep throat. ( by pying without invitation )

have i put that into your deep throat ? but still im the `1 who is going to be shot down for the whores like you. :lol:

indeed in amazing world in which we are living, and what is the condition of any tiny and poor soul like myself that i know well in the group of thugs like you.
setag

Post by setag »

Blanquito wrote:Greetings, Earthlings!!!

We have come to collect our Orange Leader with the Gold Plated Toilet, who accidentally astral projected into a tv show and never returned.
thank you for running naked raising your both hands, but im feed up and has no more interest in kinds of trolls like you.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Setag...

You have travelled across many dimensions.

Surely you are thirsty and fatigued.

You are among friends.

May we offer you some wine from a fine region on our planet known as Bordeaux.

Your friend,

JimHow

Benevolent Dictator of Bordeaux Wine Enthusiasts