Gerry, what're you buying in the NH "15% off all wines" sale

JimHow

Gerry, what're you buying in the NH "15% off all wines" sale

Post by JimHow »

I'm thinking some 2016 Lilian Ladouys and 2016 Dame de Montrose for sure, I haven't checked but I'm assuming they still have some 2017 Ridge Geyserville in stock.
I'm interested in stocking up on Champagne, any suggestions? Any "hidden gems" out there in the tax-free Granite State?
Gerry M.

Re: Gerry, what're you buying in the NH "15% off all wines" sale

Post by Gerry M. »

Thanks for the heads up! I wasn't paying attention to NH lately. Champagne would definately be on my list. Krug 168 is still there and I'd like to add a few more bottles. It would net to about $127/btl. The holidays also did a number my remaining Pol Roger NV and would net to $38. I'm passing on 2010 Dom and 2012 Cristal. Ill stop by tomorrow morning and see what they have. Ugghh, I really hate the new website.
Chateau Vin

Post by Chateau Vin »

JimHow wrote:I'm thinking some 2016 Lilian Ladouys and 2016 Dame de Montrose for sure, I haven't checked but I'm assuming they still have some 2017 Ridge Geyserville in stock.
I'm interested in stocking up on Champagne, any suggestions? Any "hidden gems" out there in the tax-free Granite State?
Local Costco has 2016 Lilian Ladouys @21.99 per bottle...
Racer Chris

Post by Racer Chris »

Chateau Vin wrote:
JimHow wrote:I'm thinking some 2016 Lilian Ladouys and 2016 Dame de Montrose for sure, I haven't checked but I'm assuming they still have some 2017 Ridge Geyserville in stock.
Local Costco has 2016 Lilian Ladouys @21.99 per bottle...
That's a bargain!
Racer Chris

Post by Racer Chris »

As an out-of-stater, can I purchase a case online and then travel to one of the outlets to pick it up?
I would prefer that to perusing the shelves in a store located within the Live Free or Die State right now.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Yes, you can do that. The new website sucks though for determining inventory.
Racer Chris

Post by Racer Chris »

JimHow wrote:Yes, you can do that. The new website sucks though for determining inventory.
I'm not having a problem with that part, but they don't display the vintage except as it appears on the label image.
What sucks is that I can't combine inventory from two stores without going to both and buying at least a case at each place.
I normally shop at Hampton S and N as I travel to Maine, but that is far from the closest location if I only want to run up there to pick up wine.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Yeah, Gerry has a secret inventory link that does show the vintages, I'll forward it to you.
Likewise, I usually shop at Hampton N and S, I'm going to make a trip down there.
Racer Chris

Post by Racer Chris »

I found that filtering by a single vintage is very helpful.