Saturday at the Convention

Tom In DC

Saturday at the Convention

Post by Tom In DC »

Wish we were there! Doubtless a great and grand evening, better as usual than all the preceding conventions.

Best wishes to all,

Tom and Gail
DavidG

Re: Saturday at the Convention

Post by DavidG »

We missed you guys!

There were wines that didn’t suck and plenty of BWE merriment.
It would have been even better with Tom in DC in DC.

Hope you are feeling better.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

An awesome night.
These times get more poignant for me as I get older, though, the friendship and love in the room is one of those things that makes life worth living. BWEers kept coming to my table and pouring one crazy wine after another, I couldn't keep up!
dstgolf

Post by dstgolf »

Ditto Tom & Gail. Sounds like another epic BWE weekend as we close out our trip to Charlevoix for leaf colour change and covid escape that was cancelled last fall and rescheduled. In Quebec City this weekend where we enjoyed some BWE memories revisiting La Girolles that was fantastic only missing Jim & Nic this time! Off to Montreal today to visit with Danielle's ailing mother then home tomorrow. Must be a few heavy heads today but looking forward to reading the write ups. Thursday/Friday sounded great especially with the pomerols on tap. Until next time.
Danny
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

We missed you guys, Danny, it was epic. Great to be back in our Charlie Palmer room, a home away from home.
SF Ed

Post by SF Ed »

As Jim put it, another epic BWE main event. Every time we get together I am reminded of the strength of our camaraderie and how fun it is to get together with all of you.

A bunch of great champagnes to start. My favorite was the 1996 Dom, but the 2008 Bollinger wasn't too bad either.

Then the cavalcade of Bordeaux, way too many to properly have notes for. Some of my faves:

2000 Haut Brion - Already approachable. long and harmonious. Will drink well for years.
1986 Rauzan Segla - Super long, classic, penetrating.
1986 Ducru Beaucaillou - Reconditioned bottle, full of fruit, clean and bright.
1989 Palmer - Ripe fruit and perfect balance. Very long and pretty.
1989 Lynch Bages - A great showing, tastes just like we all know it does with great cedar/tobacco notes.

And stickies to finish, with an outstanding 1975 Climens full of chestnut honey and orange marmelade notes.

Great wines and great people. What could be better?

SF Ed
stefan

Post by stefan »

Lucie and I very much regret not being there. We miss you guys and look forward to seeing many of you soon. The wines are always great, of course, but it is the people we miss.
marcs

Post by marcs »

stefan wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:23 pm Lucie and I very much regret not being there. We miss you guys and look forward to seeing many of you soon. The wines are always great, of course, but it is the people we miss.
we raised a toast to you and Lucie Stefan!
marcs

Post by marcs »

I didn't take notes either, but some wine impressions:

It might be because I tried it early on before my palate had been numbed by a succession of great wines. Or because it was a magnum and I could return to it repeatedly over the evening. But to me the 1995 Figeac was WOTN. This was a magnum from Harry's cellar, purchased at release, in perfect condition and served at the perfect temperature. It was a stunner, starting off with the well-known Figeac green note (which I enjoy), and then gradually elevating to take on a pure and ethereal sweetness that to me is the signature of great aged Bordeaux at its peak of maturity. But that sweetness just elevated the herbal complexity, didn't erase it. I could have been satisfied just drinking this wine all night.

I noticed that the different tables didn't mingle their wines quite as much tonight as some other evenings I've had. I think it's because there were a lot of great wines at the second and third growth level, but only a few "must share" first growths (thanks David for the 2000 HB and LMHB!), so people tended to lock in a bit on the wines at their table. Anyway, I was a table with Patrick and our table took on something of a Pichon Lalande theme, featuring the 1989, 1995, and 2001. These were all superb wines, with the first two showing the traditional green/herbal aspect of PLL and a wonderful lightness of touch, then filling out with time open. The 2001 was more plush, sensual, and black-fruited from the start and is a wonderful wine with a hedonistic ripe plum element sometimes missing from PLL. A somewhat overlooked wine IMO.

I brought the 2000 Pichon Baron, and it had a wonderful nose, full of fruit and expressive complexity, right at that edge where full fruit shades into rich spices, raw meat, and pipe tobacco. However, the palate didn't have the fulsomeness or complexity of the nose, mixing good fruit with significant tannins -- not really tasting shut down, but more not filled out. This is a very good wine but I've found it a bit frustrating over the years in that it hasn't quite executed on its promise of greatness, it is my largest single wine holding and I'm wondering if I should sell some now that it's flirting with $300/bottle.

The 2000 Haut Brion had a spectacular nose, featuring spearmint and other penetrating herbal essences, then a surprisingly light and tannic palate, but the lightness didn't stop it from having a bunch of intriguing characteristics including a beautiful sweetness. Some "iron fist in a velvet glove" action. A very complex and unique wine with many years to go

Jim blinded us on a "Parker 100-pointer", which turned out to be the 2010 Cos D'Estournel. As SF Ed pointed out, it had the Parker characteristic of being "extremely purple". After the spectacular 2010 La Conseillante from Thursday, this one was back to my usual experiences with 2010s, which is that it had a whole bunch of unresolved tannins choking off the finish and huge fruit with no harmony. I give it an incomplete at best.

I tried a whole bunch of other wines, many were good but they didn't capture my imagination. At events like this it's very tempting to give up on a wine if it doesn't nail you from the first sip, which is why the wines you happen to drink first carry an outsize weight, at least for me. The 1989 Palmer was going on all cylinders with a ton of plush dark fruit and soft ripe plums, but I found it lacked some acidic lift/complexity for me and I couldn't be bothered to explore it more. A 1959 Leoville Poyferre was a bit sour/closed off right out of the bottle but I have it on good authority that it opened up beautifully with time. The chateau-reconditioned 1986 Ducru was good but I felt a sense of suspicion that didn't allow me to bond to the wine, as it seemed rather young and tannic for a 1986, and I wondered if it had been spiked with other vintages.

More to say but I'll leave it at that for now and others can fill in more...
Last edited by marcs on Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DavidG

Post by DavidG »

Danny and Danielle, Nic, Stefan and Lucie, Tom and Gail, Stu and Kathy, you were all missed and spoken of fondly and frequently. Next year in ???
Blanquito

Post by Blanquito »

Such a great night, made a little more poignant by the pandemic in an empty Charlie Palmer, a little more reflective by missing stalwarts.

Way too many great wines to taste them all but the highlights were numerous. It was one of those nights were nearly everything was on form.
-My WOTN was also the 95 Figeac.
-My favorite bubbly was the 96 Dom, with the 08 Bollinger and 12 Winston in hot pursuit.
-Like Marcus, I loved all three PLL with the 89 at peak in particular. I was very encouraged by how well the 95 and 01 showed, owning some bottles of each.
-The 89 Lynch was a great bottle and for once was clearly better than the excellent 89 Pichon Baron served along side.
-I very much enjoyed the 82 Dominique, 86 Rausan Segla, 59 Leoville Poyferre, 86 Talbot.
-I will say that the 2000s in attendance were all showing very young in such a setting. Marcus’ note of the 00 Baron is spot on for my tastes. My favorite of the 00’s was the La Mission Haut Brion.
Nicklasss

Post by Nicklasss »

Sound like a fabulous night. I was happy to say hello to a few of you with a quick Facetime call to Jim.

Even if i wasn't there, thank you to all the DC people who made it possible, especially Chris, Joel and David for organizing each night. I will feel a bit grumpy for the coming days, as i feel i missed something very special, but life goes on and there will be next times, expecting protection against covid spreading more and the virus loosing field.

I remember trying the 1995 Chateau Figeac once, at 2006 Jal's pool party dinner, and even then, it was already interesting and excellent. Happy to read it is now great.

I hope one day i'll have the chance to try the 1986 Chateau Rausan- Ségla, as i liked very much the 1989 and 1990 in last Few BWE conventions. From what I read, this 1986 RS could be equal (or maybe over) Margaux and Palmer in that vintage?

I like marcs comments on the 2001 Chateau Pichon Lalande, as i preferred it to the 2000 in the past. At the same time, i feel like lot of great wines during a night is a tough thing, as from the same comments, marcs might have been let down by 1989 Chateau Palme/1959 Chateau Léoville Poyferré/1986 Chateau Ducru Beaucaillou...

Congratulations to all BWEers who attended, and I'm looking forward see you in the coming years. For all those who canceled, take care of yourselves, stay safe, and next time can come faster than we think!
Racer Chris

Post by Racer Chris »

A great selection of wines to choose from for sure.
With regard to '86 R-S and Talbot, I started drinking these about 7 years ago and I think they're even better now.
DavidG

Post by DavidG »

It was an easy drive back home, with Peggy and I remarking along the way on how enjoyable and stress/drama free the weekend was. It was truly heart-warming and rejuvenating to reconnect with friends we haven’t seen in too long.

Looking at my list of wines tasted… No detailed notes but I jotted down brief memory aides for most. I missed a few and didn’t have any notes on some others that were excellent but just got lost in the embarrassment of riches before I could jot anything down.

Favorite Champagne was the 2002 Pol Roger Winston but maybe not for those who don’t like mature notes. This has advanced considerably since the last bottle I had a couple of years ago. Krug 164eme had some struck match sulfur on opening that blew off and was then very nice. The 96 Dom was drained before I got to it. The others were all excellent.

Jim's blind 2010 Cos was a lot of fun. After just a sniff we were guessing age. I guessed 2003 with the 2003 Cos in mind but Jim said it was younger. After tasting I thought it was a big modern Oakville Napa cab. Nope, Jim said Bordeaux. I then asked right or left bank, thinking of St. Emilion. When Jim said 2010 left bank that was enough hints for me to guess 2010 Cos.

Standout reds - any one of the 5 with stars could have been my WOTN:
**1959 Leoville Poyferre (rockin' from first sip, no sour acidity to my palate)
**1995 Figeac from magnum, yes please!
**1986 Talbot which I liked even more than the…
1986 Gruaud which although different was tied when drunk side by side with
1986 Ducru Beaucaillou
1989 Palmer
**2000 Haut Brion (decanted 4 hrs ahead), which was initially better than the
**2000 La Mission Haut Brion (also decanted 4 hrs), which caught the HB and passed it by night's end
1989 Lynch Bages, which was drinking a little better than an also excellent
1989 Pichon Baron
1986 Rauzan Segla - made a great impression but didn’t get enough time with it
1975 Climens
And one of the younger Sauternes that appeared in my glass which I never identified.
Musigny 151

Post by Musigny 151 »

Always a fun read with so many good wines.
Nothing much to add except when I do tastings for new clients, one of my favorite pairings is Rauzan and Margaux 1986. Margaux is no slouch, but every time, the Rauzan beats it handily. A good way of starting a conversation, that first growths aren’t necessarily the best wine on the table.

I really enjoyed the notes, and will open a 1995 Figeac to see if it is as good as yours.
DavidG

Post by DavidG »

Peggy snapped a few pics…

The defendants:
26010FB6-92EB-4386-9E9D-685B1400F02F.jpeg

The jury:
4DDB6633-A5E1-4C1E-AB2E-275386B695EA.jpeg

The closing argument:
FC7CC0B5-9E2E-42C1-9239-8431EF6F9A7A.jpeg
Blanquito

Post by Blanquito »

FWIW, Steve had the 95 Figeac as his favorite and I think Paula may have as well.

One I forgot to mention was the terrific 95 GPL, which paired so well with the steak. It reminded me of the classic, graphite-driven 89 Lynch enjoyed side by side. Overall the 95s in attendance acquitted themselves very well indeed.
Jay Winton

Post by Jay Winton »

Marcus was kind enough to let me take home a half bottle of the 2001 Baron which drinks well on day two. We're back sitting on our porch on a truly lovely evening here in Rehoboth. I admit we had some trepidations about attending the event. But I am confident that our group is too smart to let covid keep us from being together. I need to think through some of the wines we had. But as usual it was a wine orgasm for me so I hope it was good for you too. We missed those who could not attend but we enjoyed meeting some new folks and seeing originals like Harry and Jon/ Paula back again. I think we should go west next time. EDIT: I was reminded that Ft. Lauderdale was suggested for our next gathering.
Last edited by Jay Winton on Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jay Winton

Post by Jay Winton »

And thank you to David and Joel for organizing two great evenings!
Harry C.

Post by Harry C. »

Hear, hear
JoelD

Post by JoelD »

What a great night. Special thanks to David for organizing and for bringing my clear WOTN.

Also, special thanks to everyone that I got to sit with at my table, a few that I have been looking forward to meeting in person after lots of zooms and texting. We had some epic blind tastes, horizontals and older wines courtesy of MP and Tim.

I rarely give points to bottles that I don't purchase myself (and really get to track over an evening)so I'll just throw out some tiers of the wines that really showed well to me.

In its own tier:
2000 Haut Brion- Its rare that a wine just comes together like this for me. So racy and floral but with great depth of character. I'm told it started to shut down, but my taste just sang to me. I think this might be the true Howquito wine of the weekend, even more than the 2000 La Conseillante.

Next awesome tier, no particular order- All wines that would stand up at any tasting i've been to, and usually be near the top. I would definitely seek out if reasonable and good provenance.

1949 Lestage Darquier- MP was very gracious to bring and to let me try the last sip of this, and I'm not sure that i've ever had such a complex red before, although the 59 Leovillle Poyferre gives this a run for its money. This was a neck above. Great spice, amazing length. And so many balanced notes.

1989 Lynch Bages- Definitely the best bottle of this that i've had, I loved how it unfurled in the glass. The clear winner between the 89's tonight. So much fun to try next to the Pichon Lalande, Pichon Baron and Palmer.

1975 Climens- I Almost put this in the top tier with Haut Brion, as it is arguably the best desert wine that i've had to date. Definitely top 3. So clean and crisp like the 86 Yquem on thursday. However, more complexity and balance between great acidity and sweetness. Love this, not sure who brought it but thank you!

Third Tier- All wines that on a smaller night, would likely be the WOTN. Will certainly seek out some over others.

-1996 Dom Perignon- So much complexity and fun to try, at absolute peak IMO. I might end up preferring the 02 or 08, but this was wonderful.
-1959 Leovillle Poyferre- So deep, complex with lots of spices and great tannins. Not much fruit left but so fun to try.
-1986 Ducru (Reconditioned at winery) I thought it was great. And although Marcus's theory might be true, i've had plenty of 86's with more tannins, that tasted younger. So i'd be inclined to believe that they did not mix vintages.
-1986 Rauzan Segla- Third bottle of the last 6 months and this may have been the best one. Certainly had the most fruit left, but lots of structure as well. Neck in neck for best 86 with the Ducru for me. (Talbot was fun as well, although slightly below these)
-1989 Palmer- Also fun to try, and I actually agree with Winona Chief that this will be better in one or two blanquitos. Although I don't think the 89 Lynch is going to get better in the same way.
-1989 Pichon Lalande- 2nd recent bottle and this one delivered too. Very close to the Lynch, beat out this bottle of the Purple Baron.
-2000 La Mission Haut Brion- What a beast. So much structure. Opened nicely but hard to judge where it will go. All I know is that if/when those tannins resolve, it will be amazing.

Just barely missing this tier, or right at the bottom:
-1986 Raymond Lafon Sauternes- So beautiful, darker than the 75 Climens but great to try. Also with great balance and honeyed complexity.
-2002 Pol Roger BDB- I honestly think this beat out the 02 Winston. In a perfect spot.
-2012 Pol Roger Winston- Young, but very approachable like a lot of the 2012's are. Has a long life ahead and i'll be curious to see where it goes
-1982 La Dominique- Subtle and sexy, although just slightly lower quality than my last bottle from the same batch.
-1989 Pichon Baron- I found this to be the 4th best some awesome 89's. I've had a better bottle but this was very enjoyable.
-1996 Pichon Baron- Out of magnum, so as it expected, it got better and better. One of the sleepers of the night.
-1989 Clerc Milon- Definitely better early, probably one of the most underrated wines of the night.
-2000 Pichon Baron- The best bottle of this that I've had, big fan. I think it might be coming back out of a slumber that it was in last year.

Sadly I didn't get a good crack at the 95 Figeac that everyone is raving about, or I may have late in the evening when my palate was less discerning. Also didn't get taste of the 08 Bollinger Grand Annee. Man that and the 96 Dom went fast! Honestly the fact that these were the only two I really missed this evening, i'll call that a big win

This was such a fantastic night. A great table. I'm looking forward to a west coast meet up in the near future!
Last edited by JoelD on Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Great write up, Joel, again, much thanks to you, Chris, and David for organizing the three dinners.
I'm at Reagan on the way home, reflecting on a spectacular weekend. I literally walked like 50 miles since Wednesday, the weather has been spectacular. The wines and the people were spectacular. I'm optimistic this nightmare is going to be behind us by the spring and hopefully we can get together for many more spectacular BWE gatherings for years and decades to come!
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

MichaelP comes through with the stash...
Three bottles of 1989 Lynch Bages that I "won" in a K&L auction.
That pour from Timmy's bottle was nice. I'll give these a blanquito or two.
Thank you MichaelP!
Attachments
IMG_0845.jpg
JCNorthway

Post by JCNorthway »

Saturday evening was an over the top evening of wine riches. I'm not sure I am able to really do much of a ranking. When most everything there has been rated 95 or higher by critics, you have to get pretty granular to make much of a distinction. I tasted two Champagnes, the 08 Bollinger and 96 Dom; for me the Dom was more to my liking, though both were really great. As for Bordeaux, a few that stand out for me after 3 days, in no particular order:

89 Pichon Lalande
95 Figeac
01 Pichon Lalande
95 GPL
00 LMHB as well as the 00 HB
86 Rauzan Segla
86 Talbot
89 Lynch Bages

I also liked the 96 and 00 Pontet Canet, though full disclosure, I brought the 96. The 00 is still a baby that will be striking in another blanquito or two.

I don't think I had a disappointing wine all evening, which is not something one can say very often.

Thanks, David for organizing, and for the endless supply of glasses; that worked out really well.
Musigny 151

Post by Musigny 151 »

It sounds fabulous, but from the photograph, it looks like a large group. How many people came to the dinner, and there enough wine per person to see how it developed in the glass?
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

I believe we ended up with 28 on Saturday night, which was the size of our very first convention in Chicago in 2001.
Our largest was 103 in NYC in 2003, Musigny, the night you handed me a '67 Petrus in one hand and Rudy handed me a(n alleged) '99 Petrus in the other.
These bashes are not the best for truly experiencing the wines but that's okay, it's a tough task but somebody has got to do it. I was overwhelmed by the riches that were brought to my table, I had six glasses and they had to add a couple more and I still couldn't keep up. My vague memory is that we liked the 2000 LMHB over the 2000 HB at my table, at least it seemed to be offering up more at that place and time.
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

I just remain in utter and complete awe at how we have been able to pull this off for over 21 years.
We always celebrate those from the very first convention in Chicago in 2001.
This year, with Bill and Jan having to bow out at the last minute, we nonetheless had a 2001 contingent of Michael, Jon, Paula, and myself.
Not to be overlooked is that Napa '02 contingent (the weekend of the infamous Whoopee Pie Incident), represented this weekend by Ed, Lisa, Jay, Peggy, Michael, Howard, and myself.
And then we have the NYC '03 crowd of David, Peggy, Chris, Marjorie, plus Michael, Jay, Peggy, Howard, myself, etc.
I believe Harry said he first came to a convention in Chicago '04, but he has been on the site since year One.
I know DavidG was in Chicago in 2004, we uncorked a 2001 Pape Clement in my room, and what vintage Screaming Eagle was that you brought to my room, David?
Timmy was there by, what, no later than 2003.... I know you told me this weekend Timmy but I forgot.

Honestly, everyone looked as great as when I first met you, two-pus decades ago. I mentioned how Nalan has been like one of our longest-running consecutive convention attendees. She was absolutely stunning this weekend.

And, of course, I'm not even referencing the "newbies," Marcus, Joel, just going off the top of my head here, I'm sure I'm missing others. Bob and Barb... Dallas. Stevie Roy. Some guy named Blanquito... Wondering when I first met you, Blanquito, I know it was by 2008, you were the first person I met who had a new-fangled invention known as an iPhone.

Just rambling on... Not sure how much longer we can keep pulling this off, but the memories are those of a lifetime. BWE is truly an extended family.

I can't wait to see you all again soon!

BD
JoelD

Post by JoelD »

Musigny 151 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:16 pm It sounds fabulous, but from the photograph, it looks like a large group. How many people came to the dinner, and there enough wine per person to see how it developed in the glass?
Thursday was certainly better for tracking the wines and getting multiple tastes. However, the debauchery on Saturday was a lot of fun and so many great wines. It was easier to go back to the wines that were brought by table mates for sure. However we did a fairly good job of sharing.

Although apparently I missed both the 1996 and 2000 Pontet Canet completely. Oh well. So many great wines, can't catch em all.

It was a great weekend. I would say that I can't wait to do it again, however my liver can certainly wait. At least a month. Once or twice a year for conventions like this is plenty. Back to smaller get togethers, hopefully with more BWE'ers.
robert goulet

Post by robert goulet »

Well done BWE'rs....appreciate the notes
marcs

Post by marcs »

Musigny 151 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:16 pm It sounds fabulous, but from the photograph, it looks like a large group. How many people came to the dinner, and there enough wine per person to see how it developed in the glass?
This last is really up to you. There are a lot of people on Saturday night (actually less this year than previous), but everyone brings more great wine than they can drink. So if you want to focus on tasting everything you have to take small pours. Or if you want the big superstar wine of the night like the 2000 Haut Brion, it will be a small pour. But if you focus on some of the midrange great wines that catch your fancy, you can sit with a glass or two over the course of the evening. That’s what I did with the 1995 Figeac and some of the Pichon Lalande. Could have done it with the 89 Palmer and any number of other wines as well
tim

Post by tim »

What a great evening.

Jimmy, my first convention was NYC 03, though I was on the board prior to Napa 02, I just couldn't attend due to work commitments.

Pretty amazing to still be going strong after all these years.
Blanquito

Post by Blanquito »

My first BWE offline was NYC in October 2005, where I first met Arv, Jacques, HoundSong/Art, Tim, and some former BWEers (Dale, Ramon, Matt). I met Ian and Chris Botta the next summer in 2006. I first met Jim, Stefan, and Pappadoc at the Pontet Canet vertical with Alfred in 2007. And then Tom in DC, Winona Chief and David G at the big 1986 horizontal in 2008 at Fabio’s. My first convention was, I think, the next year in 2009 in DC, when Jim brought all those red burgundies and had them lined up in his hotel room.
Michael-P

Post by Michael-P »

BD's blind WA 100 pointer tasted like a recent Napa cab even though it was the 10 Cos. I like many Napa cabs but this was not for me and many of the other wines on Sat kicked it's 100 point butt.

After open in the bottle for an hour, the 59 Latour Pomerol was intact, with fruit, a little unbalanced and thin and little tannins. At that point the 59 Leoville Poyferre was better. A couple hours later it had gained significant weight, balanced complexity and high tannins. The 49 was nice too but among these old gals, the Pom won for me. I think only Tim and I got to see that happen.

I love old Bordeaux but on Sat evening I more enjoyed the 00 HB, 00 LMHB, 86 Rauzan Segla and 89 Lynch Bages. Sadly I missed out on the 95 Figeac and 89 Palmer.

Michael-P
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

How long did you let that 89 Lynch breathe Timmy?
stefan

Post by stefan »

>>
I love old Bordeaux but on Sat evening I more enjoyed the 00 HB, 00 LMHB, 86 Rauzan Segla and 89 Lynch Bages.
>>

I love old Bordeaux, too, but I think that Saturday night at a BWE convention is not a great venue for old Bordeaux. Do you agree, Michael?
jckba

Post by jckba »

So when did the 2010 Cos receive 100 points?
JimHow

Post by JimHow »

Ha I was wondering that myself, JC.

I just re-checked the MacArthur's site, it says WA99.
I could have sworn it said WA100 last week.
In fact, I'm positive it did.

https://www.bassins.com/wine_list.php?region=Bordeaux

By the way, I actually loved it, myself.
I poured myself a healthy pour and saved some for with the steak.
That and the 2010 Troplong Mondot Jacques brought by lead me to conclude 2010 is a wonderfully freak vintage.
NoahR

Post by NoahR »

Still very sad to have missed this!
marcs

Post by marcs »

NoahR wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:04 am Still very sad to have missed this!
We missed you too Noah! Have to do a DC get together to make up for it!
NoahR

Post by NoahR »

marcs wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:50 am
NoahR wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:04 am Still very sad to have missed this!
We missed you too Noah! Have to do a DC get together to make up for it!
As soon as we get our kids vaxxed…